Customer Satisfaction (CS) is
Customer Satisfaction (CS) literally means 'customer satisfaction'.
Customer satisfaction is no longer achieved through normal service.
The key is to improve the service performance of employees who practice these days as customer satisfaction service competition among companies is increasing.
What is CS education?
1. We will create standardized manuals to ensure satisfaction with our customers.
2. Will all customers who are served in standardized manuals be satisfied?
3. Of course not. Because customers are all different individuals, they can only feel differently with one common service.
4. Identify customers by type through CS course DISC diagnosis and learn how to handle customers by type.
5. CS education is not just about kindness.
6. Training to enable employees to quickly understand and respond to customers themselves.
We've created an intuitive learning experience designed to help you master real-world skills that you can start applying towards your career right away.